After almost 5 years I had to say good bye to the job that gave us a great start during our marriage. Utah Imaging. I will greatly miss the wonderful friends I made and especially the interaction and the opportunity I had to serve and assist many wonderful patients. I learned so much throughout the years and my interest in the medical field has greatly grown. I hope to continue to serve and help others around me and in my husband's practice one day. I have now the opportunity to have the job of my dreams be a stay at home Mom. I am so looking forward to the many wonderful lessons I will learn as I take on this journey with my little Blake. But of course I will miss the adult interaction, free time, and the extra little income :(
But thank goodness for play groups, wonderful friends, and a whole world to discover full of fun and free things for us to enjoy!!!!!!!!!!! I'm ready. Let's do this!!!!
This is how I was greeted upon my arrival. My wonderful husband made me a great sign!


How can I not want to come home to this? Best job ever!!!!!!!!!!
this post brought tears to my eyes. i'm so happy for you. i know you have wanted this for a long time. YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish i was closer and we could play.
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Susi. Utah Imaging will miss you, but you are in the best place and doing the job that will bring you the greatest reward and eternal dividends.
ReplyDeleteI'm so thrilled for you!
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you! Let the play dates begin!
ReplyDeleteYAY!! We have all been looking forward to this day and can't wait to do playdates together! That sign is adorable and I'm sure Blake is just loving that you're home all day, every day! So fun!!
ReplyDelete